Find out why “Bikes Mean Business” in GA
Who should attend?
- Citizens of Georgia who want safe, family-friendly streets and paved trails
- Transportation, tourism and economic development professionals
- Elected officials
What happens at the Summit?
- Networking and resource sharing for advocates, elected officials, planners and engineers
- Workshops on a variety of topics about bicycling in Georgia
- Keynote guest speaker Gil Penalosa
- Street festivals, social events
- Click here for complete schedule info and registration